FIUTS is a nonprofit organization based on the campus of the University of Washington and focused on promoting international understanding and community.
CIRCLE provides programs such as CIRCLE of friends, CIRCLE Success & Well being coaching, Global Leadership Series, In the Loop Podcast, and Tuesday Tea. Check out their website for more information!
Unite UW host quarterly program consists of about 90 participants and facilitators combined. They thrive to bring international students together by hosting kick-off, the retreat, closing night, and several bonding events.
International Student Services helps:
- Provide guidance on maintaining F-1 or J-1 immigration status while attending the UW
- Process F-1 and J-1 immigration benefits
- Navigate university policy and understand F-1 and J-1 visa restrictions
- Ensure university and student compliance with immigration policies
- Provide educational tools, including workshops and tutorials
Student Legal Services (SLS) is an on-campus law office that provides a safe and confidential space for all UW-Seattle and Bothell students who have legal questions or concerns. SLS offers free 40-minute consultations on a broad range of issues. Students can also hire us for ongoing representation for a low hourly rate.
Resources for RSOs
Other Useful On-Campus Resources
- Ethnic Cultural Center
- Disability Resources for Students
- Counseling Center
- Live Well
- OMA&D Instructional Center
- Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence Activists (SARVA)
- Hall Health Center
- Student Disability Commission
- Latinx Student Commission
- Middle Eastern Student Commission
- Student Advisory Board
- Queer Student Commission
Get involved with the Office of International Student Advocacy!
Want to observe a meeting or volunteer with OISA?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop by: HUB 131J